Register for our 3rd of July Hot Dog Eating Contest!
- Entry form and waiver below must be submitted by 7/2/16.
- Contest is open to the first 8 teams to register (2 person teams).
- Each team can use 1 form to register (see below).
- All contestants must be registered and checked in by 6:00 PM on day of contest.
- Contest will begin at 7 pm.
- Contestants must be 21 or over.
- The winner will be the team who eats 10 hot dogs in the shortest time period (5 minute maximum).
- Water will be provided. Any additional beverage (beer, etc.) must be provided by contestants.
- Time will be regulated with an iPhone timer.
- Separating the hot dog and bun will be allowed.
- Eaters cannot feed themselves the hot dogs, must be fed by teammate.
- Feeder may disassemble the hot dogs and feed bun and weenie separately.
- Teams may decide how many hot dogs each teammate eats. They may split it up evenly or one teammate can eat all 10.
- If no team eats all 10 within 5 minutes, team which ate the most in that period will be declared the winner.
- Clock starts on judge's mark. 2 teams will compete at one time.
- A 5 second time penalty will be added each time a contestant breaks the rules (ie. the eater pushes food back into his/her own mouth.)
- Contestants must not touch any hot dog or bun until the contest begins.
- Contestants must show a clear mouths in order to stop the timer.
- Winning team will receive 2 gift cards in the amount of $50 each.
- Vomiting within 30 minutes after the contest will result in disqualification.